Dextrinated bread food and medicine

Dextrinated bread food and medicine

The recipe for dextrinated bread is a simple one:

Make a bread where 70% of the total is medium flour (towards white) and the remaining 30% is half oat flour and half rye, to enrich it with nutrients. For example, put 3 glasses full of white wheat flour (approximately a glass of 200 ml volume can be used), and the 4th glass will be half filled with whole oat flour and the other half, with whole rye flour. Add the necessary water, (about 400 ml per 400 grams of flour, but the amount may vary according to each type of flour), salt, a spoonful of oil and 15 grams of yeast, knead 3-4 times and let it rise a hour between each kneading. It will be baked at 180 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes or more if necessary (until the skin is well browned and the core is well baked). After it cools down, cut it into 1 cm thick slices and then leave it in the oven at only 100-110 degrees on a tray, until the slices cut in this way dry evenly (it can take between 45 and 60 minutes). The slices obtained in this way can be kept for a very long time in paper bags. Of course, this process can also be done with the help of a bread maker, so I highly recommend you order one as soon as possible, using the longest program for kneading and baking the bread.

What does the dextrination process mean:

Through gradual drying at 100-110 degrees, the starch is fragmented into smaller molecules, called dextrins, the bread thus obtained being pre-digested, and the digestion is greatly facilitated, not maisolicizing our natural fermenter in the intestines. Also in this process (if it is done correctly), the protein part of the bread, represented by gluten, is also fragmented into smaller peptide molecules, helping enormously with digestion and thus the sick intestines will have time to recover.

In addition, the abundant fiber in bread will block continuous fermentation in the intestines, helping to restore healthy intestinal flora (saprophytes) and block pathogenic flora. I realized that without this bread I could not solve the diseases of the digestive system, thanks to this anti-fermentative function. I recommend this dextrinated bread to all those who suffer from digestive disorders of any type (gastritis, irritable bowel, diverticulosis, constipation or diarrhea, food intolerances, etc.), diseases autoimmune, cardiovascular, metabolic, also to athletes and pregnant women, children and the elderly, because most diseases start with a faulty digestion.

The gradual drying process of the bread slices also inactivates the yeasts in the bread, as in most cases they are responsible for many intolerance reactions or pathogenic fermentation processes at the intestinal level .

You've probably heard that fruit ferments in the stomach and intestines...and those who say that are right, because fruit does ferment and produce non-alcoholic steatosis, more popularly, fatty liver. But once the fruits or their juices are eaten with this dextrinated bread, the fermentation process will no longer occur and the beneficial effects will be felt in our health.

If the dextrinated bread is not baked correctly and implicitly the starch or gluten has not been predigested, in many cases of intolerant to gluten or starch, the immunity will be permanently kept in action, and any autoimmune disease will not be resolved, therefore I warmly recommend it to those with autoimmune diseases, commercial dextrinated bread, because it is properly made.

Orders in Romania can be made on the website This bread is made from organic flour, made from whole grain wheat or other cereal, being correctly made, without additives or other harmful substances added. Order with confidence and any problem you can leave me a message at 0034-671688019 (Whatsapp).

I wish you health,